This Autumn salad is so easy to prepare, give it a whirl!
- 200 g parma ham
- 300 g organic leaves
- 4 figs
- 1 butternut squash
- aged balsamic
- 1 spoonful chopped thyme and rosemary
- olive oil
- 60 g roasted pine nuts
- Peel and chop the squash into large rustic pieces-rub with olive oil and herbs season place into a preheated oven at 200 for 15 to 20 minutes.
- Cut the figs in half place into the oven for 3 minutes. Dress the salad leaves in vinaigrette.
- To serve:
- Assemble all the ingredients around the plate and drizzle with balsamic.
More by Brian McCann:
- Penne Pasta, Fresh Pesto with Olives, Sun-dried Tomatoes and Parmesan
- Penne pasta, Cashel blue cheese, red wine pears, leeks, rocket, hazelnut
- Pear and almond tart