This salad takes just minutes to prepare!
- 1 firm tomato per person
- a little parsley
- 2 tblsp quality spanish olive oil
- 2 tsp sherry vinegar
- 1 clove of garlic per tomato
- cracked black pepper
- Slice each tomato thinly and arrange attractively on a plate.
- Sprinkle with sea-salt and black pepper.
- Crush the garlic with the flat of a blade, remove the skin, then chop the garlic roughly and spread over the tomato salad.
- Chop the parsley and sprinkle the tiniest amount over the entire salad.
- Pour the teaspoons of sherry vinegar over the entire salad followed by the olive oil; add more if desired, keeping the same proportions.
More by Eamon Ó Cathain:
- Steamed Baby Leeks With Mustard Sauce And Hard Boiled Eggs
- Chorizo with Haricot Beans and Red Wine
- Roast Lamb with Rosemary and Sage Pesto with Rosemary and Lemon Roast Potatoes