Decadence and simplicity collide!
- 6 egg whites
- 240 g sugar
- 1 lb strawberries
- 1/2 pint of double cream
- 50 ml grand manier
- Place egg whites and sugar in mixing bowl and beat at a high speed for 5 minutes.
- On a baking pan place a sheet of grease proof paper and spoon on the pavalova mix to form a cake.
- Bake in Oven for 1 hour at 150°C, remove and let cool.
- Whip the cream and spoon on top.
- Slice the strawberries into a bowl and pour in the grand manier.
- Sprinkle onto the cream and serve
More by Kevin Dundon:
- Salmon Fillet, Chili Pesto: Today, Kevin Dundon
- Indulgent Eggnog: What it is & how to make it!
- Kevin Dundon's Christmas Turkey: Today Show