Great for when the friends call around.
- 1 packet of corn tortillas
- 1 medium potato
- 2 chorizo sausages
- 2 tomatoes (diced)
- grated cheese, such as monterey jack
- 1 lettuce (shredded)
- 1 small red chilli
- Boil the potato, allow to cool then peel and dice.
- Seed and then chop the chilli into a fine dice.
- Slice the chorizo sausage and mix with the potato and chilli in a saucepan over a low heat. Stir, allowing the ingredients to heat, for about 10 minutes.
- Cook the tortillas either by sprinkling them with water and placing and a hot pan and warming them for a few minutes each side or by wrapping them in wet dishcloths and microwaving for a few minutes.
- When ready, spoon the mix into the tortilla and top with lettuce, tomato and the grated cheese.
More by Eamon Ó Cathain:
- Steamed Baby Leeks With Mustard Sauce And Hard Boiled Eggs
- Chorizo with Haricot Beans and Red Wine
- Roast Lamb with Rosemary and Sage Pesto with Rosemary and Lemon Roast Potatoes