This meal is not only easy to prepare and healthy, but delicious too!
- 8 lamb centre-loin chops
- olive oil
- handful of fresh sage leaves
- squeeze of lemon juice
- 50 g chopped black olives
- 1 tin of chick peas
- 1 diced avocado
- 1 punnet of cherry tomatoes
- 100 g broccoli sprouts
- salt, pepper
- In a bowl mix a couple of tablespoons of oil, chopped sage and lemon juice. Add to this the lamb chops and mix well. Season the lamb with seal-salt and ground black pepper.
- Mix the chick peas in a bowl with the following ingredients: the olives, finely chopped, the tomatoes, halved, all the avocado.
- Dress with olive oil and lemon juice, season and mix well. Place in a saucepan and leave over a very low heat.
- On a grill pan, over a high heat, grill the chops for few minutes each side, or longer if you prefer. When ready, remove the saucepan from the heat, mix well then add the sprouts (if you can't get broccoli get any other fine bean sprouts available).
More by Eamonn Ó Cathain:
- Steamed Baby Leeks With Mustard Sauce And Hard Boiled Eggs
- Chorizo with Haricot Beans and Red Wine
- Roast Lamb with Rosemary and Sage Pesto with Rosemary and Lemon Roast Potatoes