This sauce works brilliantly poured over sausages and mash.
- 1 onion
- 4 table spoons red wine
- 1 table spoons olive oil
- 100 ml chicken stock
- Slice onion and add to hot pan with olive oil. Sweat onion for about 5 mins until caramelised. Add red wine and reduce by half.
- Add stock and reduce by half. Pour over sausages. Enjoy.
More by Kevin Dundon:
- Salmon Fillet, Chili Pesto: Today, Kevin Dundon
- Indulgent Eggnog: What it is & how to make it!
- Kevin Dundon's Christmas Turkey: Today Show