It's elaborate, but the work is worth it!
- for the coffee:
- 200 ml coffee
- 100 ml cream
- 1 tblsp sugar
- 300 g dark chocolate
- 2 gelatine leafs
- for the doughnuts:
- 150 g strong flour
- 20 g sugar
- 15 g soft butter
- 75 ml water
- 10 g yeast
- caster sugar and cinnamon for coating
- sunflower oil to deep fry doughnuts
- Mix flour, sugar butter in mixer, combine tepid water and yeast and add to flour mix. Mix well until dough becomes elastic.
- Leave to "prove" for approx 45 minutes until double in size, knock back, and shape.
- Deep fry at 180°c approx, until golden brown.
- Drain on kitchen paper then coat in sugar and cinnamon.