Perfect for dipping shortbread biscuits into.
- 500 g chopped rhubarb
- sprig rosemary
- knob ginger (peeled and chopped in half)
- 50 g caster sugar
- 200 ml cream
- Cook the rhubarb with the rosemary, ginger and some water to stop it from burning. Cook low for about 20 minutes or until it is tender. Allow to cool a little and then remove the ginger and rosemary.
- When it is still warm, add enough sugar to sweeten. Allow cool fully and when ready to serve, whip the cream and fold into the rhubarb.
- Add more sugar if necessary. Serve in tall wine glasses with shortbread.
More by Domini Kemp:
- Asian Lamb Stir-Fry: Domini Kemp
- Blackberry Pancakes: The Ketogenic Kitchen
- Rhubarb Clafoutis: Domini Kemp, Today show