Try adding noodles and chicken for a quick dish.
- peanut oil
- oyster sauce
- 2 heads of broccoli
- 2 cloves of garlic
- 100 g cashew nuts
- Heat a tablespoon of oil in a wok or pan and fry until golden. Remove from the pan but leave the oil.
- Cut the broccoli into florets, add these to the oil and stir-fry very quickly for a couple of minutes. Crush and chop the garlic and add this too at this point.
- Then add a little water, turn up the heat and allow to boil to finish cooking the broccoli.
- When the vegetable is just cooked, add about three tablespoons of oyster sauce and stir in. Return the cashew nuts to the mixture and serve.
More by Eamonn Ó Cathain:
- Steamed Baby Leeks With Mustard Sauce And Hard Boiled Eggs
- Chorizo with Haricot Beans and Red Wine
- Roast Lamb with Rosemary and Sage Pesto with Rosemary and Lemon Roast Potatoes