- 2 large portobello mushrooms (wiped clean, stalks removed)
- italian herb marinade
- 2 6" pieces of focaccia bread
- handful of rocket leaves
- 1 red onion thinly sliced
- for the marinade:
- 100 ml extra virgin olive oil
- 50 ml balsamic vinegar
- fresh rosemary
- good pinch of dried italian herbs
- very small pinch of dried chilli flakes
- 1 sprig fresh parsley
- pinch sea salt
- pinch coarse black pepper
- Place all the ingredients into a food processor and blend.
- Marinate the mushrooms in the marinade for 20 mins. Grill the mushrooms on the barbeque for 5 minutes on each side. Half the pieces of focaccia. Place the mushroom on 1 side. Top with some rocket, then some red onion, sprinkle with some vinaigrette. Place 2nd piece of focaccia on top and enjoy.