- 450 g puff pastry
- 6 large pear halves (poached or tinned)
- 6 tblsp apricot jam
- 100 g flaked almonds
- Roll out puff pastry to a thickness of 1/8 inch. Cut a rectangle of pastry 4 inches x 3 inches.
- On one piece of pastry, score around the edge of the pastry 1 inch.
- On the inside spread 1 tablespoon of apricot jam. . Place pear half on top sprinkle with flaked almonds.
- Egg wash the edge of the pastry.Using a lattice cutter, roll in along the other piece of puff pastry. Pull apart slightly and place on top of pear.
- Egg wash and bake in a hot oven 200°C for 10-15 minutes.
- Serve with ice cream.
Use your RTE ID to Join
- Upload your style photos
- Create and save recipes
- Review and Comment
- Have your say