- 1 whole arctic char (cleaned and prepared)
- olive oil sea-salt
- 200 g unsalted butter
- dried seaweed
- 20 g flaked almonds
- 1 head of broccolli
- 1 clove of garlic
- 1 orange
- 20 g black olives
- cracked black pepper
- Allow the butter to soften, then chop up about 10g of seaweed and incorporate into the butter adding a little at a time so that the butter is just flecked with seaweed. Roll up in aluminium foil forming a sausage shape and place in the freezer.
- Begin by making incisions on the flesh of the char, three deep into the flesh on each side.
- Rub all over with olive oil and sea-salt. Place in an oven dish and put under the grill and leave to cook for at least 5 minutes on each side, though this will depend on size.
- Separate all the florets of broccoli. Blanch quickly in boiling salted water, remove and refresh. Slice the garlic and cook lightly in olive oil.
- Finely grate the zest of the orange. Chop all the olives up roughly.
- Add the broccoli to the garlic in the oil and mix well. Incorporate the olives followed by the orange zest and finally the flaked almonds.
- Transfer this mixture to a serving dish, place the cooked char on top and finally top with slices of seaweed butter. Eat at once.