- 500 ml ready made custard
- 500 ml double cream (semi-whipped)
- 2 tblsp icing sugar
- 1/2 jar lemon curd (buy the best quality available)
- 4 meringue nests
- Mix the custard, cream and icing sugar together.
- Fold in the lemon curd.
- Roughly crush the meringue nests and fold into the mixture.
- Put into a freezer-proof bowl and freeze for 20 minutes.
- Take out of the freezer, and you will see that ice crystals have started to form on the edges beat this mixture and return to the freezer. Repeat this procedure 3 more times.
Use your RTE ID to Join
- Upload your style photos
- Create and save recipes
- Review and Comment
- Have your say