- 200 ml soy sauce
- 4 dessert spoons rice vinegar
- 1 tsp tomato puree
- dash of tabasco sauce
- juice of 1 lemon
- 1 dessertspoon sesame oil
- 1 chopped chilli
- chopped ginger (1 inch)
- 1 dessertspoon chopped coriander.
- Portion your salmon into the desired pieces.
- Whisk all ingredients for the marinade together.
- Pour over the salmon and allow to rest for about half an hour.
- Remove salmon from marinade.
- Pan Fry on both sides and then pour remainder of the marinade into the pan and allow it to bubble up around the fish.
- The fish should only take about 10 minutes in total to cook.
- When cooked it should be firm to the touch.
- Serve with basmati rice and green salad.
Kevin's tip: Boil some basmati rice according to the packet instructions-don’t forget to wash it!! Mix in a dessertspoon of oil to bind and enrich it. Press it tightly into a large cup or ramekin. Invert onto plate with some green salad and serve salmon to the side with a drizzle of the now reduced marinade.