- 1 large potato per person
- 1 white onion
- diced iberian ham or smoked lardons
- pinch of smoked paprika
- 1 clove of garlic
- coarse sea-salt, black pepper
- 4 oyster mushrooms per person
- olive oil
- Peel and slice the potatoes into rounds, then fry them gently in a little olive oil. When they begin to soften and colour add the onion sliced into rings and the garlic, crushed and roughly chopped.
- Follow this with the cubes of ham or, failing that, some smoked lardons or pancetta. When almost cooked add the whole oyster mushrooms and allow to cook in the heat of the potatoes. Season with paprika (pimentón), black pepper and sea-salt. Serve immediately.