A refreshing fruit salad
- 110 g raspberries
- 110 g strawberries
- 110 g blueberries
- 110 g blackberries
- 1 (or 2) peaches
- 0 ½ juice of 1 lemon
- 50 g sugar
- 1 dessertspoo fresh mint, finely chopped
- miniature shortbread biscuit
- Combine all the berries and the sliced peaches in a nice bowl and sprinkle with the sugar and fresh lemon juice.
- Fold in the finely chopped mint and stir.
- Taste and add more sugar or juice if you wish.
- This salad should not be dressed until just before you are going to serve it.
- It can be served with crème fraiche, vanilla ice-cream, softly whipped cream and tiny shortbread, or both!