A great peanut flavoured bread.
- 225 g wholemeal flour
- 3 level teaspoons baking powder
- 75 g peanut butter
- 75 g brown sugar
- 250 ml (at least) milk
- Sift the flour and baking powder together, and mix in the peanut butter lightly with a fork until the mixture is crumbly and well blended.
- Preheat the oven to 350°F (180°C/Gas 4).
- Stir in the sugar, add the milk and beat thoroughly.
- Turn the mixture into a greased and floured loaf tin and bake for about an hour.
- Turn onto a wire rack to cool.