A great way to make the most of leftover lamb.
- 775 g cold, cooked lamb
- 1 small onion
- 25 g butter
- 15 g flour
- 450 ml beef stock
- 1 tblsp mushroom ketchup
- salt and pepper
- leftover mashed potato, as a garnish.
- Dice the meat and chop the onion finely.
- Melt the butter in a saucepan and sauté the onion gently for 2 minutes.
- Add the flour and brown it.
- Add the stock and the ketchup and season with salt and pepper.
- Cook gently for about 10 minutes.
- Put in the meat and bring back to simmering point.
- Cook slowly for another half hour.
- Serve the meat surrounded by a border of mashed potatoes.