A wonderful dish to eat with crusty bread and that will make for a tasty lunch.
- 1 smoked mackerel (about 250g/8oz, boned, skinned and flaked)
- 65 g butter (melted)
- 50 g cream cheese
- 1 tsp lemon juice
- 1 tblsp chopped parsley
- 1 level teaspoon creamed horseradish
- freshly ground black pepper
- Place the mackerel in a mixing bowl, add half the melted butter and all of the cheese and stir well to mix.
- Add all the remaining ingredients and mix thoroughly.
- Divide the mixture equally between 4 ramekins or small pots and smooth the surfaces.
- Pour the remaining melted butter over each ramekin to seal, and chill in the fridge for about 2 hours.