Make a traditional Greek salad.
- 2 beefsteak tomatoes
- 1 small cucumber
- 1 green pepper
- 200 g feta cheese
- 1 red skin onion
- 1 garlic clove
- 3 tblsp red wine vinegar
- ¼ teaspoon dry mustard
- ½ teaspoon dried oregano
- 3 tblsp extra-virgin olive oil
- salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 50 g black olives
- Wash and dry the tomatoes, and cut into eight.
- Wash and dry the cucumber.
- Slice thickly.
- Halve, seed, wash and dry the pepper.
- Cut into strips.
- Crumble the feta cheese.
- Peel and thinly slice the onion and push out into rings.
- Place the onion, cheese, pepper, cucumber and tomatoes in a bowl and mix gently.
- Crush the garlic and mix together with the vinegar, mustard and oregano.
- Gradually beat in the olive oil.
- Season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Drizzle the dressing over the salad and add the olives.