A refreshing fruit salad.
- ½ a small pineapple (peeled, cored if necessary, and cut into chunks)
- 1 ripe mango (peeled and sliced into pieces, stone discarded)
- 4 kiwi fruit (peeled and sliced across)
- 1 guava
- 1 small melon or ogen melon (peeled, seeds discarded, flesh cut into chunks)
- 2 large oranges (peeled, pith and pips discarded, sliced into chunks)
- 2-3 peaches, apples or pears (peeled and cored/stoned, cut into chunks)
- 4oz grapes (washed 7 halved, depipped if you have the time)
- 3 tblsp mild honey
- 2 limes
- 1 orange
- 1 passion fruit
- Make the dressing by melting the honey over gentle heat.
- While still slightly warm, stir in the juice from the limes and the orange.
- Cut the passion fruit in half and using a spoon, scrape out the interior and mix into the syrup.
- Pour all over the prepared fruit in a serving bowl. Leave for a few hours before serving.