Make tuna sushi with pickled ginger and sesame seeds.
- nori sheet
- japanese sushi rice
- sesame seeds
- pickled ginger
- Cover a makisu with plastic wrap.
- Put a sheet of dried seaweed on top of the mat.
- Spread sushi rice on top of the seaweed and press firmly.
- Sprinkle sesame seeds over the sushi rice.
- Turn the sushi layer over so that the seaweed is on top.
- Place tuna slices lengthwise on the seaweed.
- Roll the bamboo mat forward, pressing the ingredients inside the cylinder-shaped sushi.
- Press firmly the bamboo mat with hands, then remove the rolled sushi.
- Cut the sushi roll into bite-sized pieces