A quick and simple to prepare dish that will give you a tasty meal in minutes.
- 4 large potatoes
- large tub of plain yoghurt
- 100 g pouring cream
- 100 g cashel blue
- salt and pepper
- Begin by cooking the potatoes in their skins in boiling water; remove from the water well before they are fully cooked. Drain and refresh.
- When they are cold, make a hole in the upper part of each one removing a good third of the potato.
- Break this part up with a fork and mix it with the yoghurt, the cream and the cheese.
- When this is ready, spoon it into the hole that you have made and fill it.
- Place into a pre-heated oven (200°C) and leave for thirty minutes. Serve with blanched curly kale and bacon lardons.
More by Eamon Ó Cathain:
- Steamed Baby Leeks With Mustard Sauce And Hard Boiled Eggs
- Chorizo with Haricot Beans and Red Wine
- Roast Lamb with Rosemary and Sage Pesto with Rosemary and Lemon Roast Potatoes