Prepare a wonderful side dish to accompany any meal.
- 10 baby potatoes (cooked)
- 1 clove of garlic (sliced)
- 200 ml cream
- 5 g butter
- salt and pepper
- Slice the cooked baby potatoes in half.
- Place a frying pan over a medium heat and add in 5g butter (this is just to glaze the pan), then add in the potatoes.
- Toss the potatoes and add in the sliced garlic and season with salt and pepper.
- Pour over the cream and leave to reduce for about 5 minutes until the potatoes are thickly coated.
- Serve immediately.