Make delicious white soda bread.
- 400 g plain flour
- pinch of salt
- level teaspoon of bread soda
- 300 ml buttermilk
- Mix the flour, salt and bread soda together in a large mixing bowl.
- Add in the buttermilk and mix completely.
- Take out of the bowl and put onto a floured work surface and kneed into a loaf shape.
- Put the loaf into a well oiled two pound loaf tin and bake at 150°C for one hour and then take the loaf out of the tin and bake at 150°C for a further 15 minutes.
- Transfer to a wire rack and allow to cool.
More by Kevin Dundon:
- Salmon Fillet, Chili Pesto: Today, Kevin Dundon
- Indulgent Eggnog: What it is & how to make it!
- Kevin Dundon's Christmas Turkey: Today Show