Make delicious white soda bread.
- 400 g plain flour
- pinch of salt
- level teaspoon of bread soda
- 300 ml buttermilk
- Mix the flour, salt and bread soda together in a large mixing bowl.
- Add in the buttermilk and mix completely.
- Take out of the bowl and put onto a floured work surface and kneed into a loaf shape.
- Put the loaf into a well oiled two pound loaf tin and bake at 150°C for one hour and then take the loaf out of the tin and bake at 150°C for a further 15 minutes.
- Transfer to a wire rack and allow to cool.
More by Kevin Dundon:
- Saturday Brunch: Crêpes Suzette with Strawberries
- Chocolate Chip Cookies: Just Add Milk!
- Strawberry and Banana Iced Lolly Pops