A selection of nuts coated in spices and sure to please your party guests.
- 1 tsp cumin seeds
- 1 tsp fennel seeds
- 1 tsp sweet smoked paprika
- 1 tsp flaked sea salt
- 2 tblsp good olive oil
- 100 g cashew nuts
- 100 g brazil nuts
- 100 g almonds
- 100 g peanuts
- 100 g shelled pistachios
- 2 baking sheets
- Crush the cumin, fennel seeds coarsely with a mortar and pestle.
- Transfer to a bowl and ad the paprika, salt and olive oil.
- Mix well, then add the nuts.
- Toss thoroughly until the nuts are evenly coated.
- Spread the nuts onto two baking sheets and roast in a preheated oven at 180°C (Gas 4/ 350°F).
- Remove from the oven and turn the nuts with a spoon so they cook evenly.
- Return to the oven for 10 minutes.
- Set aside cool and serve in little bowls.