Make this tasty Spanish dish.
- 50 g quality bacon
- 50 g chorizo sausage
- 4 eggs
- olive oil
- 2 tblsp milk
- salt, pepper
- Chop the bacon up small and slice the chorizo (remove the covering first).
- Fry these two ingredients in a little oil
- Beat the eggs together with the milk, season, then add to the frying pan and whisk together until cooked, light and fluffy.
More by Eamonn Ó Cathain:
- Steamed Baby Leeks With Mustard Sauce And Hard Boiled Eggs
- Chorizo with Haricot Beans and Red Wine
- Roast Lamb with Rosemary and Sage Pesto with Rosemary and Lemon Roast Potatoes