- 6 oysters per person
- 1 shallot (peeled and minced)
- glass of red wine
- red wine vinegar
- fine ground black pepper
- shallot (peeled and diced)
- splash of red wine
- splash of red wine vinegar
- 1 tblsp chives, chopped
- In a saucepan, place the red wine and shallots together over a medium heat and reduce by one third.
- Remove from heat and place in a bowl with the chives (finely chopped) and the black pepper. Add a generous splash of red wine vinegar and leave to infuse in the fridge.
- Spoon into each oyster before eating.