- 1 crosier blue cheese
- 1 bottle of banoile wine
- Halve the crosier blue cheese across the hemisphere Place the cheese in a deep bowl.
- Prick the cheese all over with a long skewer.
- Pour the banoise wine over the cheese, cover with greaseproof paper, put in the fridge over night.
- Prick the cheese again.
- To serve:
- Remove the cheese from the wine and cut into slices serving with oat crackers.
- Pour the wine into a decanter and serve little glasses with cheese.
Richard's tip: Banoile wine is a sweet French red wine - if you can't get it a light port will do.