Palmeres - Sweet Ears
A perfect party pastry.
- 1 small sheet of pre-prepared puff pastry
- 1 pastry brush and ½ cup of water
- 250 g caster sugar
- Roll out puff pastry into a square about ½ " thick.
- Brush whole sheet one side only with water.
- Lightly Sprinkle caster sugar to cover the entire pastry.
- Fold each side in to make a rectangle.
- Brush with water and sprinkle with caster sugar.
- Follow steps 4 and 5 again.
- Brush the top of the roll with water and sprinkle with caster sugar.
- Cut the roll into 1" thick pieces.
- Place on a baking sheet 4" apart and cook for 15 minutes at 160°C.
- Take out of the oven and remove immediately from the baking sheet unto the cooling rack it is imperative not to let the sugar crystallize.
Use your RTE ID to Join
- Upload your style photos
- Create and save recipes
- Review and Comment
- Have your say