- 8 (3/4 "-thick) slices french baguette (each cut into quarters on the diagonal)
- 1 packet soft goat cheese (at room temperature)
- 2 tblsp finely chopped fresh chives, and parsley
- flat lead parsley to garnish
- extra virgin olive oil to brush over bread
- one jar chargrilled red peppers
- salt and freshly ground pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 350°F (175°C).
- Brush extra virgin olive oil on both sides of the bread.
- Toast bread on a baking sheet in middle of oven until golden, about 10 minutes. Remove toasts.
- Toast can be made ahead up to 2 days. Cool completely and store tightly covered.
- While bread is toasting, combine goat cheese, chives, salt and pepper in a small bowl, blending well. (Cheese mixture can be made ahead, covered and refrigerated, for up to 2 days.)
- Spread cheese mixture on toasts arrange on a palate garnish with flat leaf parsley
Use your RTE ID to Join
- Upload your style photos
- Create and save recipes
- Review and Comment
- Have your say