- truffle scented scrambled eggs
- 3 large eggs (per person)
- 50 ml cream
- pinch of salt
- crack of black pepper
- small knob of butter
- 2-3 drops truffle oil (or enough to suit your own tastes)
- freshly chopped parsley (optional)
- Crack the eggs into a bowl, ensuring that you do not get any traces of shell in the bowl.
- Add the cream, salt and black pepper to the eggs ad whisk rapidly for 20-30 seconds until the mixture is nicely aerated.
- Heat a wide based saucepan on the cooker range.
- Pour in the egg mixture and stir constantly with a wooden spoon (not a whisk) until the mixture thickens and comes together.
- Take off the heat and mix in some freshly chopped parsley
- Serve on top of some toasted white soda bread.