- 1 breast of guinea-fowl per person
- 500 g apples
- 1 brandy glass of calvados-brandy
- 1 tub of crème fraiche
- 60 g butter
- slices of smoked pancetta
- salt, pepper
- Lightly salt and pepper the breast of guinea-fowl on both sides
- Wrap it with one or two slices of smoked pancetta
- Heat half of the butter in a pot. Place the breast into the meted butter and brown it on both sides. Lower the heat and leave to cook for about 10 minutes.
- During this time, peel the apples and cut into slices.
- Remove the guinea-fowl. Add the rest of the butter and the apples to the pot that contained the guinea-fowl.
- Leave the apple to colour slightly for a couple of minutes and then add the crème fraiche and leave to reduce for a further few minutes.
- Slice the breast open and arrange on a plate with vegetables (suggestion: spinach, carrots, broccoli) of your choice.
- Spoon over the sauce with the apples and calvados after checking the seasoning.