- 2 pork steaks
- pinch smoked paprika
- 1 aubergine
- 4 semi sun-dried tomatoes
- dash tabasco
- 4 sliced shiitake mushrooms
- dash ofolive oil
- 1 sprig of coriander
- 3 sliced scallions
- pumpkin and apple chutney
- selection of washed salad leaves
- 100 ml white wine and olive oil for dressing.
- Cut the aubergine in half, length ways, score and season. Drizzle with olive oil and place in a hot oven until soft, remove and allow to cool.
- Season the trimmed pork fillets with salt, pepper and smoked paprika.
- Colour on all sides and place in an oven at 200°C for 10-12 minutes, remove and glaze with the chutney and allow to rest.
- Heat a little olive oil, slice the mushrooms and fry in the oil, add the scallions and chopped tomato, remove from the heat and add the chopped coriander, season with the Tabasco.
- Scrape the pulp from the aubergines and add to the mushroom mix, correct seasoning.
- Warm some more chutney in a sauce pan add a little wine vinegar and olive to make a dressing for the salad leaves.
- Place the aubergine on the plate, slice the pork and arrange on the plate, next the dressed leaves and drizzle the remaining dressing around the plate.
Use your RTE ID to Join
- Upload your style photos
- Create and save recipes
- Review and Comment
- Have your say