- 4 short chorizo sausages
- 3 onions
- 4 cloves of garlic
- 1 butternut squash or a small pumpkin
- 1 tsp heaped of smoked spanish paprika
- salt and pepper
- 570 ml stock
- small bunch of coriander
- Slice the Chorizo into 1cm slices and place in a large saucepan over a low heat.
- Peel and thinly slice the onions and garlic and add to the pan.
- Turn up to a moderate heat and cook until the onions are softening.
- Add the pumpkin/butternut squash, and chickpeas to the pan and season with paprika, salt and pepper.
- Pour the stock in and stir well.
- Turn down the heat and simmer for about 30 minutes.
- To serve sprinkle liberally with chopped Coriander.