- 3 fillets smoked mackerel
- 3 fillets smoked trout
- 6 slices smoked salmon
- 200 g smoked fish pate
- 1 lemon cut into wedges
- 1 tub mixed lettuce
- 1 red onion sliced
- toasted croutons
- 1 tsp creamed horseradish per portion
- This recipe has almost no cooking.
- It is just a matter of assembling the best possible ingredients.
- Cut the fish into portion size pieces.
- Place the pate nicely on top of the croutons.
- Assemble the fish in an attractive fashion and dress the leaves at the last minute.