- ½ red pepper (quartered and seeded)
- 40 g fresh creamy goats’ cheese
- 8 g mint (chopped)
- 2 (8") flour tortillas
- salt and black pepper
- Grill and peel the pepper quarters, then cut the peeled pepper quarters into julienne strips.
- Heat a dry heavy-bottomed frying pan over a medium heat.
- Place 1 tortilla in the pan and cook for about 15 seconds, until warm.
- Remove the tortilla from the pan and cover with a clean towel.
- Repeat this process with the remaining tortilla.
- Spread one of the warmed tortillas with 1 tablespoon goats’ cheese, top with half of the pepper julienne strips, then sprinkle with mint and a pinch of salt and pepper.
- Roll up the tortilla gently but firmly as you would a swiss roll, then wrap securely in clingfilm.
- Make sure the ends are twisted and repeat with the remaining tortilla and filling.
- Put in the fridge for about 1 hour or overnight.
- When these are taken out, still wrapped in clingfilm, cut each tortilla wrap diagonally into 5 slices.
- Discard the clingfilm after slicing and serve.