Why not make your own?
- 250 g egg noodles
- 200 ml chicken stock (1 cube)
- 10 g oyster sauce
- 25 ml soy sauce
- 50 g corn flour
- stir fry
- ½ red bell pepper
- ½ yellow bell pepper
- 1 medium onion
- 3 pak choi heads
- 200 g bean sprouts
- 50 g mushrooms
- 1 garlic clove
- sesame oil
- For the Noodles:
- Bring a large pot of water to the boil and add a pinch of salt. Remove the pot from the heat and place the noodles into the hot water.
- Allow to sit in the hot water for 5 minutes but do not return to the heat. Once soft strain and set to one side.
- For the Sauce:
- In a large jug simply mix al the ingredients for the sauce together and set to one side until you are ready to add it to the stir fry.
- For the Stir Fry:
- Cut the peppers into thin strips (julienne). Cut the onion into quarter inch dice. Separate the Pak Choi into leaves.
- Slice the mushrooms and crush the garlic.
- Place a wok or large pan over a high heat.
- Drizzle in a little sesame oil and add the mushroom, tossing quickly in the heat for just a minute. Now add in the peppers and onions and continue cooking for another 2 minutes before adding the garlic.
- Now pour in the sauce mix stirring all the time over a high heat.
- Once the sauce begins to thicken add the pak choi leaves and cook for a further minute before adding the noodles and mixing well. Once the noodles are hot serve up in hot bowls.
More by Richie Wilson:
- Barbequed Leg Of Lamb with Rosemary Marinade and Granny's Potatoes with Summer Salad
- Burger and Chips
- Hot Chocolate Fondant - Lemon And White Chocolate Mini Eggs In Orange Caramel Sauce