A delicious dish of rabbit wrapped in parma ham.
- saddle of rabbit (175g per portion)
- 2 chicken breasts
- 100 g wild mushroom selection
- 50 ml cream
- chopped parsley
- 12 parma ham slices
- Get the butcher to prepare the saddle of rabbit for you.
- Panfry the wild mushrooms in butter and set aside to cool. Don't forget to season the mushrooms.
- In a little blender or food processor put the cream, the mushroom and the chicken and blend to a sooth puree. Season the mixture slightly, bearing in mind that the mushrooms have already been seasoned. When the chicken mixture has been pureed, mix in the chopped parsley.
- Next spread out two slices of Parma ham on the work surface, place the saddle of rabbit on top and pipe or carefully spread the chicken mixture on top.
- Fold over the rabbit and encase in the Parma ham.
- Pan fry on all sides until the rabbit is sealed and then finish off in the oven for about 35 minutes at 170°C.
- Deglaze your pan with some chopped garlic and red wine for a very simple but tasty sauce.