A tasty fish dish from Martin Shanahan.
- ½ cup aged balsamic vinegar
- ¼ cup of sugar
- 300 g squid
- 1 fresh chorizo
- wild rocket
- Put the balsamic vinegar and sugar in a small saucepan and boil until it has reduced by half.
- Cut the squid lengthways and score the inside with a sharp knife, but not right through.
- Cook the chorizo in a pan, you don’t need any oil as the sausage is full of its own oil. After three minutes take it off the heat.
- Pan fry the squid over a high heat for thirty seconds. Add the cooked with diced chorizo.
- Cook for about a minute before putting on the plate and topping with some wild rocket and the balsamic dressing.