Delicious for brunch or a light snack.
- 300 g corned beef (shredded)
- 2 large potatoes (about 300g)
- 1 large onion (diced)
- a nob of butter
- 8 slices of parma ham
- 4 figs
- 2 balls buffalo mozzarella
- 50 g rocket
- balsamic dressing
- Cut the potatoes into small dice and boil in salted water 5-10 minutes until tender.
- Strain and leave to one side.
- Fry the onion in the butter until golden brown.
- Mix the beef with the onions and potato. When mixed fry in a non stick frying pan until crispy on both sides and hot through the center.
- Place each hash in the center of the plate and top with parma ham, sliced fig and mozzarella broken into large chunks.
- Put a few leaves of rocket on top with some balsamic dressing.
More by Oliver Dunne:
- Who are ya' Coddle-in'? St Patrick('s Day dins)
- Ardsallagh Goat's Cheese and Beetroot Compote
- Pan Fried Plaice with Peas, Horseradish and Smoked Bacon