A healthy alternative to a tasty crumble and lovely with a big blob of yoghurt.
- 200 ml apple juice
- 4 apples (any good eating apple will do)
- 4 pears
- 1-2 tsp cinnamon (optional)
- 300 g muesli
- 50 ml olive oil
- few tablespoons honey
- Pre-heat the oven to 200°C.
- Pour the apple juice into a large bowl.
- Then peel and dice the fruit and chuck it into the bowl with the apple juice sprinkle with cinnamon and mix well.
- Transfer the fruit into a pyrex dish or something oven proof.
- Mix the muesli with the olive oil and sprinkle on top of the fruit.
- Drizzle the honey on top of the muesli and bake for about 30-40 minutes until the topping is starting to brown. Serve warm or cold with yoghurt.
More by Domini Kemp:
- Rhubarb Clafoutis: Domini Kemp, Today show
- Fish Goujons the Domini Kemp way on Today
- Domini Kemp's Irish Stew