No Christmas dinner is complete with cauliflower
- 2 large heads cauliflower
- ¼ lbs salted butter
- 2 tblsp chopped fresh parsley
- salt and pepper to taste
- Break the cauliflower into bite size pieces.
- Add to a pot of salted boiling water and cook for 7 minutes until al dente.
- In a sauté pan over medium heat add the butter and melt until foaming and the butter starts to brown.
- Strain the cauliflower and add to the pan.
- Season with salt, pepper and parsley.
More by Oscar Lai:
- Savoury Pancakes
- Homemade French Chocolate Truffles
- Vietnamese Fresh Summer Rolls and Sweet Birds Eye Chilli Dipping Sauce