A simple, filling breakfast.
- 6 eggs
- 25 g butter
- 1 tblsp cream
- salt and pepper
- Use a thick sauté pan, and a metal spoon for stirring, as it gets more off the bottom than a wooden one!
- Break the eggs into a mixing bowl and beat and season them well.
- Melt half the butter in the saucepan and pour in all the egg mixture.
- Start stirring immediately, over a low heat, until the eggs form into large flakes.
- Now stir in the remaining butter in small pieces.
- Remove from the heat, add the cream, and serve at once.
- I like adding things like grated cheese, or chopped tomatoes to scrambled eggs.
- They are also very good with bacon rolls and toast, or try them with long fingers of fried bread, sprinkled with grated cheese, and finished in the oven.