Make tasty garlic mushrooms, an ideal appetiser.
- 775 g button mushrooms
- 5 tblsp vegetable oil
- 50 g butter
- 2 cloves garlic (chopped)
- 2 sprigs fresh rosemary
- 3 tblsp fresh parsley (chopped)
- 1 vienna roll loaf
- salt and pepper
- Slice the mushrooms thickly and cut any smaller ones in half.
- Remove the stalks and chop them.
- Heat the oil and butter and fry the garlic for one minute with the mushrooms and rosemary.
- Slice the bread and brush with hot oil from the mushroom pan.
- Heat another pan and sear the bread on both sides.
- Sprinkle the parsley over the mushrooms and serve piled on the slices of bread. Mmmm!