- 12 baby potatoes (par boiled lightly)
- 12 cherry tomatoes
- 6 rashers of bacon
- 6 coves of garlic
- salt and pepper
- Par boil the baby potatoes until they are just beginning to soften-this should take no more than 5-6 minutes.
- Lay the rashers out flat on the chopping boards and cut each rasher in half lengthways.
- Roll each piece up tightly like a roulade.
- Peel the garlic cloves.
- Take the cherry tomatoes off the vine.
- Thread all of these items onto the wooden skewers in the following order;
- Potato, bacon, garlic, tomato, potato, bacon, garlic, tomato etc etc.
- Season with salt and pepper and cook on a hot barbecue for 7-8 minutes or until the bacon is fully cooked.
- Serve immediately.
Use your RTE ID to Join
- Upload your style photos
- Create and save recipes
- Review and Comment
- Have your say