- 200 g puy lentils
- 1 l hot vegetable stock
- 200 g tenderstem broccoli
- 140 g frozen soya beans (thawed)
- 140 g sugarsnap peas
- 1 red chilli (de-seeded and sliced)
- for the dressing:
- 2 tblsp sesame oil
- 1 lemon (juice)
- 1 garlic clove (chopped)
- 40 ml reduced-salt soy sauce
- 3cm piece fresh root ginger (finely grated)
- 1 tblsp clear honey
- Boil lentils in stock until just cooked, about 15 minutes. Drain, then tip into a large bowl.
- Bring a saucepan of salted water to the boil, throw in the broccoli for 1 minute, add the beans and peas for 1 minute more.
- Drain, then cool under cold water. Pat dry, then add to the bowl with the lentils.
- Mix together the dressing ingredients with some seasoning. Pour over the lentils and veg, then mix in well with the chopped chilli.
- Pile onto a serving platter or divide between 4 plates and serve.
- To Serve: Serve with a glass of cold milk or natural yoghurt.
Information Per Serving: 302 calories Protein 22g Carbohydrate 42g Fat 7 g Saturated fat 1g Fibre 8g Salt 1.41g