- 150 g sugar
- 1 tin of condensed milk
- the same quantity of ordinary milk
- 3 eggs
- Place water in a roasting pan and put in an oven preheated to 200°. The pudim will be placed in this when ready to cook.
- Take a shallow cake mould and put all the sugar in it. Place this over a gas ring and swivel the ring directly over it until the sugar caramelises. Use a spoon to smear the sides of the mould with it too. Take care not to burn yourself so proceed with caution. Allow this to cool.
- Combine both the condensed and ordinary milk together with the eggs and pulse in blender. Do this until the mixture is smooth. Then pour this mixture into the mould and place in the water-filled roasting tin, right in the middle.
- Leave to bake for about one hour. When baked and has separated from the sides of the mould, leave to cool before placing in the fridge overnight.
- When ready to serve, turn upside-down onto a serving dish and slide out the pudim, spooning the caramel sauce over the top.