- 100 g chocolate (you can use a mix of 50g dark and 50g white)
- 6 satsumas
- Break the chocolate up into a heatproof bowl.
- Place over a saucepan of simmering water. Stir as you go.
- Cover a baking tray with greaseproof paper. Peel satsumas.
- Get as much white pith off as you can.
- Dip the satsumas into the melted chocolate. Turn to coat. Using a large spoon helps.
- Lift the coated fruit onto the tray. Fill in any missed gaps with chocolate/
- Leave to cool somewhere cool or in the fridge.