Make this tasty pasta dish which can be cheaply and easily prepared.
- 8 rashers of bacon (chopped into pieces)
- 8 button mushrooms
- 1/2 medium sized onion
- 2 cloves of garlic
- 30 g grated parmesan cheese
- 200 ml cream
- 4 portions of cooked pasta
- chopped chives
- Cook the pasta in a large pot of boiling water with the addition of a little olive oil.
- Very gently fry the bacon pieces until sealed all over.
- Add the garlic, onions and mushrooms and continue to cook very gently.
- Add in 200 ml cream and allow to infuse.
- Add in grated parmesan cheese also.
- When the bacon is cooked through, add in the cooked pasta and mix thoroughly
- Adjust the seasoning.
- Serve immediately.
- Garlic Bread works wonderfully with this dish.
- To make Garlic Bread
- Mix two chopped cloves of garlic with 75 g butter and some chopped parsley.
- Cut some French baguettes and spread with the butter.
- Place in the oven or under the grill until brown and crispy.
More by Kevin Dundon:
- Salmon Fillet, Chili Pesto: Today, Kevin Dundon
- Indulgent Eggnog: What it is & how to make it!
- Kevin Dundon's Christmas Turkey: Today Show